Recents in Beach

header ads

Smorty, Smart Blogging Partner

On the last week I meet my classmate for alike reunion program. It is really a nostalgic moment for us to share each other after about alike 15 years long without any moment gathering. We are suddenly sucked into along long time experiences. What a life truly running was we are growing together with all good and bad impressions. After a short ceremonial step we go talking around about everything. We talk each other about family, activities, business and etc.

Some of my classmates asked me what I have done right now. “Yeah…I do this and that about training, education and many social activities. And also Blogging, sometimes” I answer them. They laugh each other and trying to know further what kind of advantages I got from my Blogging activities. They talk too much that Blogging is wasting time manner. I let them talk about each other without any sentence.

And after minutes talking I say that I got money from my Blogging activities. They stop laughing and ask again. “How could you get paid to blog? How is it possible to you? Get paid for Blogging, it must be nice to do.”

I talk them that I join Smorty, a service which is connecting advertisers with bloggers. Smorty allow blog advertising within which Blogger could get involve in Blog for money, and Smorty make advertiser could advertise on Blogs. “Smorty is a smart blogging partner.” I end my sentence and promise them to talk further next time we meet.

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments