Recents in Beach

header ads

Learning by Earning; PTR Again?

 

Today i got a nice cool comment on my tag box from one of my fave blogger, O-OM, who give me many teaching materials on how to do blogging with a better sense. really i was impressed by. [thanks, Om. you give me a real new spirit on blogging. even i'm sad to know that you ever state that you start got bored to do blogging. hiks..hiks....]

other then Om, i also got a simple comment from Suhu Iwan, the Free7. he also one of my fave blogger, a suhu who plays a special role for newbie in blogging like me.

But, did you know what they comment on me? its all about Paid to Review (PTR) program i attended for about the last 2-3 months. that is why i stated that i'm a newbie. am i wrong?.....

above any substance on their comments really i'm impressed by. and i say Thanks Om, Thanks Suhu Iwan.

Post a Comment

1 Comments

  1. thanks teman..sebenarnya cuma bosan aja..kalo sampe berenti kayaknya gak lah, buktinya terus post baru khan hihihi

    ReplyDelete