Recents in Beach

header ads

Earning from PTR Program

 

For many kind of reasons I never publish my earning from Paid to Review (PTR) program here in my personal free blogspot page. But currently I change my stand on publishing such earning because of amount of my friends asking through my email increased at the following days. I would like to stat review my earning from such PTR Program. But, I need to testify here that this is all purely answering my colleague question day by day to my email. Truly I apologize all of my friends who are not in the same position while stand on joining such program.

[I got a private email said that he was not agree with me myself when I joined PTR in Blogging, not only joining the program perhaps, but also because of my campaign to other about this Smart Blogging, I called the such PTR program as The Dollar Way in Blogging.

The email said that PTR will all reduce ones orientation in Blogging. That is Blogging activity no longer about expressing any genuine ideas but it is changing to money orientation blogging. Truly, he continued, PTR will make Blogger get lazy to write and express their ideas without any amount of money in compensate the article.]

Joining actively as member of either Blogsvertise, Sponsoredreviews, Smorty, and also Bloggerwave for as long as two months I could say that I got about 1000 dollars, part of this amount was paid to my Paypal Account, and other are paid day by day following the due date of every article approved by the admin. Shortly to say, my early two month earning was:

Month(s)

Program I Attend

Amount ($)

Dec - Jan, 08  

Blogsvertise

$322,00

 

Sponsoredreviews

$159,25

 

Bloggerwave

$20,00

 

Smorty

$48,60

 

Blogtoprofit

$6,00

 

Reviewme

$10,00

Jan – Feb, 08

Blogsvertise

$437,00

 

Sponsoredreviews

$87,50

 

Bloggerwave

$0

 

Smorty

$75,60

 

Blogtoprofit

$12,00

 

That is my earning while two months joining Paid to Review Program. what do you think about? Got interested to join, simly click on the banner of every program at the top right of this Blog. Good Luck, and Take your way to The Smart Blogging.

For the screenshot of my Paypal Account to point some of paid, follow this link [Firstly i use FireShot a firefox extension to capture the screenshot]

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments